Sunday 1 January 2012

hello little world, what do you have to offer?

I thought with this being the new year and all that jazz I may try something different, find somewhere I can let it all out, and I guess that's what's brought me here to this blog. And yes it is just going to be another one of those blogs about a girl trying to find a life for herself whilst battling through recovery from an eating disorder. I guess the big thing for me is the fact that I have been ill for so long, it's been such a big part of my life for as long as I remember, and now I'm finally turning around and making the decision to actually make something of my life. I see these older women walking the streets of this city and they look so ill, so tired and so beaten, beaten by this evil illness, and i think to myself 'this is not what i want to look like in 20 years time'
so here I am, just me, another broken childhood, another shattered life...

No comments:

Post a Comment