Thursday 9 February 2012

why do I want to get better?

so basically, I struggle with my motivation sometimes, and came up with a little idea of creating a blog post with my reasons, inspirations and quoutes for getting better. I think it helps me when im finding it tough to see everything I want to achieve written down, because I know I need to be better to achieve these things and just yeah so here goes..

There are SO many pro's to recovery, here are just a few of mines-

not constantly feeling cold, tired and weak.
having energy to go out and do normal things like meeting friends&going out for meals
being able to go the gym!
being able to sustain the career I want - (i want to be a childrens nurse)
being well enough to go uni!!
not having people constantly worrying and moaning at me about food
being able to follow my dream of helping other young people going through what I have
going on holiday with friends!
learning to drive and getting my own wee car.
being able to do things without tiredness taking over.

and those are just a few! I can see that there's SO many reasons to get better, I don't want to be ravaged by this illness all my life - I want to be free & happy and not care about my weight or food. I don't want my life to be controlled by numbers..

"fall down seven times - stand up eight"
"if plan A doesn't work, the alphabet has 25 more letters!"
"Learn from yesterday, Live for today, and hope for tomorrow" 
"Nothing is impossible - the word itself says 'I'm possible!'"
"You are never too old to set a new goal or dream a new dream"

I won't let this beat me, I want my life back, and I'm going to get it - no matter what it takes. Recovery isn't easy, but it's sure as hell going to be worthwhile <3

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment